This year’s Cannes Lions Festival is five days of talks, workshops, networking events, innovation and awards; covering everything from AI and eCommerce to Blockchain and Brand Trust. Hundreds of world-class thinkers, award-winning creatives and brand leaders are taking to the stage to inspire the masses.
People from all corners of the creative, media, tech and entertainment world are flocking to the French Riviera to take part in the festival, including some of our clients; Bacardi Martini, Disney, PepsiCo, Renault, Sony Pictures, Uber and more!
Don’t have time to trawl the tracks? Here are our top 10 suggestions for the week:
- The Death of OpenRTB: Blockchain Beyond The Hype – Tuesday 19th June (10:00-10:45) feat. Barry Cupples, CEO Global Investment, Omnicom Media Group
- Diversity – a Values Issue and Business Imperative – Requires Bold Action – Tuesday 19th June (11:00-11:45) feat. Tiffany R. Warren, Senior Vice President Chief Diversity Officer, Omnicom Group
- Life on Board: Turning the Car into Media – Wednesday 20th June (12:00-12:45) feat. Thomas Ehrmann, Antropologist Insights Tracker & Bastien Schupp, Vice President Global Brand Strategy and Marketing Communications, Renault
- Reimagining the Retail Experience – Wednesday 20th June (12:00-12:45) feat. Angela Ahrendts, Senior Vice President Retail & Tor Myhren, Vice President Marketing Communications, Apple
- What Tech Will Tell You: The New Creative Brief – Wednesday 20th June, (15:00-15:45) feat. Yogiraj Graham, Global Director of Intel’s Creative Content Labs, Intel
- Five Campaigns That Shook the Advertising World – Thursday 21st June (10:00-10:45) feat. Daniela Cachich, Marketing Vice President Foods, PepsiCo & Lisa Jedan, Global Head of PR and Corporate Communications, Bacardi Martini
- Social Prediction: Understanding What Consumers Want (Before They Even Know) – Thursday 21st June (11:00-11:45) feat. Maneesh, Kaushik, Global Insights Director, PepsiCo
- Demonstrating ROI in Music and Brand Partnerships – Thursday 21st June (11:30-12:00) feat. Zoe Stainsby, Head of Entertainment, Fuse
- What Creativity Can Do – Thursday 21st June (12:00-12:45) feat. Steve Vranakis, Executive Creative Director Google Creative Lab & Robert Wong, Vice President Google Creative Lab, Google
- From Viral Product to Leading Brand – Friday 22nd June (12:00-12:45) feat. Patrick Stal, Head of Marketing EMEA, Uber
Check out the full agenda here: https://www.canneslions.com/the-festival